Accent Property Management Services, Inc.
Welcome!! Whether you are searching for a rental home or need assistance leasing your home on the open market, you have come to the right place. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please let us know. Looking for a place to lease call 918-955-7065. Property Owners call 918-991-6722. Our leasing office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are applying for a rental property, please see our rental criteria below. You will be asked to sign your application criteria before being approved for your new home.
A credit history will be obtained. Following are examples of situations that may cause denial or higher security:
1. A credit score lower than 550 will result in denial. You can obtain a free credit report online if you are concerned you do not meet this requirement.
2. Unpaid collection action initiated by previous landlord.
3. Multiple slow-pay accounts.
1. We will verify a minimum of 12 months rental history. Verification of current address and the prior twelve (12) months will be required, if you are a first time renter.
2. If you have a previous public record eviction for any reason, your application can be denied.
3. A balance due a previous landlord must be paid in full prior to approval of your application, and a higher security deposit may be required.
INCOME & EMPLOYMENT
1. Income equal to four (4) times the rent will be required.
2. 12 months of continuous employment will be verified. Employment less than six months may require a higher security deposit.
3. Fixed income applicants will need to show proof of income.
Denial will result from the following, but is not limited to, habitual arrest records, any felony convictions for; assault or physical harm to an individual possession, distribution, or manufacture of an illegal substance, conviction involving a weapon, rape, sexual abuse or pedophilia, failure to register as a sex offender, burglary, robbery, or larceny, arson or home invasion.