Accent Property Management Services, Inc.
Welcome!! Whether you are searching for a rental home or need assistance leasing your home on the open market, you have come to the right place. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please let us know at 918-991-6722.Our leasing office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are applying for a rental property, please see our rental criteria below. You will be asked to sign your application criteria before being approved for your new home.
A credit history will be obtained. Following are examples of situations that may cause denial or higher security:
1. A credit score lower than 500 will result in denial. You can obtain a free credit report online if you are concerned you do not meet this requirement.
2. Unpaid collection action initiated by previous landlord.
3. Multiple slow-pay accounts.
1. We will verify a minimum of six months rental history. If you are a first time renter, verification of current address and the prior 12 months will be required.
2. If you have a previous public record eviction for any reason, your application can be denied.
3. A balance due a previous landlord must be paid in full prior to approval of your application, and a higher security deposit may be required.
INCOME & EMPLOYMENT
1. Income equal to three times the rent will be required.
2. Six months of continuous employment will be verified. Employment less than six months may require a higher security deposit.
3. Fixed income applicants will need to show proof of income.
Denial will result from the following, but is not limited to, any felony conviction for assault or physical harm to an individual; felony conviction for possession, distribution, or manufacture of an illegal substance; felony conviction involving a weapon; felony conviction for rape, sexual abuse or pedophilia; felony conviction for failure to register as a sex offender; felony conviction for burglary, robbery, or larceny; arson or home invasion.