Accent Property Management Services, Inc.
Welcome!! Whether you are searching for a rental home or need assistance leasing your home on the open market, you have come to the right place. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please let us know. Looking for a place to lease call 918-895-8207. Property Owners call 918-991-6722. Our leasing office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We look forward to hearing from you!
View Available Rentals Contact Us Today Tenant Application
In order to be as transparent as possible and make it as easy as possible for you to understand our criteria we have listed below our Criteria and Reasons For Denial. After reading if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact you Leasing Professional.
Application Fee: $50 per person, non-refundable.
Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent with approved credit, rental history and criminal background. If you cancel after 48 hours of approval your deposit is non-refundable.
Administration Fee: $50 admin fee will be due at move-in.
- 550 credit score is required for approval.
- 500 to 549 credit score will be approved with an additional deposit equal to 1/2 month’s rent.
- 0 credit score will be approved with an additional deposit equal to 1 month’s rent or a Co-signer will be allowed.
- We do not count medical accounts against you.
- 3 times the amount of rent is required. We will call to verify you are currently employed there.
- Paystubs; We require a most recent pay stub within the last 30 days. It must have the name of company, your name as well as the hourly or salary wage. If it does not show the "to and from" dates of pay period you will need to bring in 2 consecutive months of pay stubs.
- Commissions, Tips and Overtime: You must be employed for 3 months at that job and we can use the ytd amount.
- Restaurants: Many times they do not include tips on pay stubs, In this case we will allow a Notarized letter on company letterhead that tells the length of employment, hours worked per week and amount of income per week. The Manager must sign in front of Notary and we will need a business card to verify with Manager. Please ask your Leasing Professional for a copy of a sample letter.
- Students: We will need copy of Student Loans and we can use the portion that states "Student Housing.
- Retired or Disabled: We will need a most recent Social Security letter stating your approved monthly income.
- Self Employed: A Notarized letter from your accountant stating your income or last year’s tax return.
- No Income: We require a Lease Guarantor (co-signer) or a current bank statement that shows you have the entire lease term covered or additional deposit equal to 2 month’s rent.
- Bank Statement: Needs to show the entire lease term is covered.
- We will need to verify 1 years of rental history or home ownership.
- Owing another Property: If your balance is under $1,000 it must be paid in full to be approved. $1,000 or more will be an automatic denial for owing another Property Owner, Leasing Agency or Apartment Community.
- Evictions are automatic denials.
- Application will be denied if you are found to have several lease violations including but not limited to: cleanliness, unauthorized pets and drugs, damages, illegal activity.
- No rental history: Will allow a Lease Guarantor (co-signer) or pay additional deposit equal to 1 month’s rent.
- We will do a nationwide criminal background check.
Automatic Denial will include but not limited to:
- Felonies within the last 10 years.
- Misdemeanors related to violence or drugs within the last 10 years.
Pets are ONLY allowed if the Owner of the property you are renting allows it. Before getting a pet please be sure to ask your Leasing Professional if that property allows them. This includes but not limited to cats, dogs, rabbits, aquariums, reptiles, ferrets and any other furry family members. There are additional fees for pets as well.